Provision’s team of Design experts work alongside project stakeholders on the ideation and vision stage of the hotel. Our iterative approach to design is partnered with functionality to ensure optimum guest experience and comfort.
Together with the owners and developers, we work to execute strategic goals from the nascent stages of the project itself. This helps us to embed the client’s vision into design intent. With careful oversight during the construction stage and a continually collaborative process with our clients, we ensure that the design wholly reflects brand and client standards. Our Design process includes:
- Concept and Spatial planning
- Our design team works closely with project stakeholders to direct the general “look and feel” for the space through imageboards, sketches and material suggestions. All layout options are explored as per Client requirements in order to establish the basis of next stage development and implementation.
- Schematic Design Drawings
- At this stage, approved schematic drawings, finishes and schedules are refined. Furniture and fabric selections are made. Schematic plans and elevations of all areas are delivered along with FF&E materials for Client approval.
- Detailed Design Deliverables
- Detailed drawings are produced along with schedules and specifications of all interior design elements. At this stage, layout and furniture plans, coordinated ceiling/lighting plans, small power plans, complete elevations, details of all joinery items, finishes, lighting and sanitary schedules/specification and FF&E control books are delivered.
- Tender Documentation/Pre-Construction Drawings
- With the approved, detailed design, all documentation is issued along with revisions to form the formal tender of the documentation package.